Wednesday, August 11, 2010

~ DeVeLoPmEnT ~

salam.....

To create new environment, u need development

We not talking about the Building, facilities, machines or even the systems

Me talking about the inner of human development

++ Erk apahat aku berbahasa tak ibunda ni++ melayu mudah lupa

Yep we need a change, change or turning point to be a better u!

Its fasting month Ramadhan,the month where the best month u should start for the new development

Me wanna change, me wanna be better, me wanna be best! Me wanna be me ++ I mean betterme ++

Last Sunday 08082010, met my BFF…….its about two month after our last meetin @ mariya’s housie

We shared info, we changed knowledge, we listened problem, we laugh tragedy, we smile infinity

Now me really appreciate those moment…..seriyesly its so easy to find sumone to share ur happiness, laugh n joy……++ fwen I mean not familia++

N believe me, its not easy to get sumone to cry with u, to share bad bad thing with u……

N guys…poor u if dun have one….bcoz me got more than one! ++ riak…riak++

I lurve them..muchoo..i tot I can’t share with them..those bad, sad, heartbreak, depress thingy..

It’s not true at all.. I’ve shared my “big” thing with them last Saturday….how they react? Superbo

The injection complete with idea, opinion, guidance, tips , which it a learning experience, eventhough “small n hidden” argument there, but we discover it well….

To them ++ u noe who u are guys ++ thanks bud, to have one of you is precious , to have both of u valuable, to have 3 of u?? priceless…

Its time for me insyaallah to develop new thingy this Ramadhan……positive way, new air , pray for me…

p/s : I am so gewd…………………..hopefully not for now…but forever

- @ homie -

4 comments:

  1. good my dear! lets move forward..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ano : who are you please??
    saper eh saper ?? :)kakakkah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sob sob.. how cud you! ur pumpkin la!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sowwy dear....usually u put ur pumpkin there :)
    yep forward jum :)

    ReplyDelete